1. Who are you, what do you do and where do you do it?
I’m Paul Chambers. I try to be a producer without taking music too serious. I can do it anywhere, but I prefer a place without distractions.
2. Describe your sound in 12 words!
3. Which musician/music act did most significantly influence your music taste?
It has been different people over time. Most recently 2manydjs. Before that it was people like LFO, Neil Landstrumm, The Orb, Aphex Twin, Autechre, etc…
4. Blue pill or red pill?
Red pill of course.
5. Which are your superpowers?
I know what people think, and I can predict the future. At night I fly through the universe.
6. Which song should have been on every CD recorded for the loved one?
Connan Mockasin – Forever Dolphin Love
7. Who is DJ Umek?
As far as I know he’s a Slovenian producer. I remember seeing his records in the record shop all the time when we still had vinyl. He was a human record factory.
8. Why do they put round pizza in a square box?
To give the pizza some space while travelling to its final destination.
9. What do you do, when you are not occupied with music?
I just finished constructing the Lego space shuttle.
10. Who is your favourite Game Over member?
The one with the mustache.
11. Current top 4 for the dancefloor and top 3 for the car?
Erol Alkan & Boys Noize – Death Suite (Erol Alkan Edit)
Shadow Dancer – Macid – Original Mix
ZZT – ZZafrika (Clouds Remix)
Style Of Eye & Slagsmalsklubben – Homeless
Boys Noize – Trooper (Mixhell Remix)
Ceephax Acid Crew – Life Funk Kouala
Dj Hell – Hellracer
12. Last pearls of wisdom?
Don’t use boiling water to make good coffee and grind your own beans.