1. Who are you, what do you do and where do you do it?
Raik: We are Hey Today! from Hamburg and make electronic techno music.
2. Describe your sound in 12 words!
Organic, fresh, danceable, pogo´ble, 808, tension-filled, energized, noisy, filthy, powerful, demanding, alternating.
3. Which musician/music act did most significantly influence your music taste?
4. Blue pill or red pill?
The red one!
5. Which are your superpowers?
Rob: Hehe, normally we are not allowed to talk about our powers in public but just between us… Raik got his incredible “Eyes of the Present”… he always knows what’s fact right now.
For myself: I can offer solutions… I have the ability to bring presents from the unknown.
6. Which song should have been on every CD recorded for the loved one?
Raik: David Bowie – Heroes
7. Who is DJ Umek?
Rob: Techno legend!
8. Why do they put round pizza in a square box?
Raik: They make it for djs. The djs can use the box as a small 12” bag as well. So – I think the question is – why are the vinyl covers in a square format and not in a round?
9. What do you do, when you are not occupied with music?
Raik: At the moment we are permanently occupied with music.
But also the normal things are important like spending time with friends, family and ourself.
10. Who is your favourite Game Over member?
Rob: After a huge party my body & mind prefer a huge break to keep the balance. And also a big cup of coffee and lots of water.
11. Current top 4 for the dancefloor and top 3 for the car?
Dustin Zahn – Stranger (Len Faki remix)
Jence – Technorama
Boys Noize – Jeffer (Modeselektor remix)
Felix da Housecat – La Ravers
The xx – xx LP
Bullion – Young Heartache EP
Gang Starr – Skillz
12. Last pearls of wisdom?
Rob: I like to refer to what’s said by Dae-su in OldBoy: “Laugh, and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone.”
Artwork: Žiga Artnak